Herbert Johnson Collection
SS23 Borsalino HJ Trilby
Ordering This Product
We are delighted to present this duel branded Borsalino/Herbert-Johnson Trilby hat style as part of our Sample Sale Collection. These hats are overstock and are ready and available to ship right away at a great value price. Only limited stock and sizes available so get them while you can!
These hats were created for us from black rabbit fur felt featuring a narrow 2¼ inch brim with stitched detail edge and finished with a simple hatband in the same felt. This hat also has a decorative stitched detailing of 2 stripes on the side of the crown.
- Felt: Black rabbit fur felt
- Brim: 2¼ inch stitched-edge snap brim
- Ribbon: Simple hatband style in the same felt as the body of the hat.
- Interior : No liner & soft ribbon headfitting.
- Bash: Hand-bashed soft front pinch, side dents and centre crease
This is a ready to wear overstock item, sold as seen and ready to ship.
Limited availability and sizes at this price. Once Sold Out, please note that we will not be restocking this item in future.
This product has been handcrafted for stock by our specialist hatting team at Herbert Johnson. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check our current lead time for this product.
Place the string or tape around your head above your ear and across the mid forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Measure your head exactly where you want the hat to sit. Measure in centimetres. If your measurement falls between sizes, round up to the nearest centimetre. It may help to either do this in the mirror or have someone to help for accuracy.
NB – If the Customer wishes to order something which varies from the standard options provided in the product listing (such as this model in a different colour or with the addition of some custom ribbon-work etc.), their order will need to be placed as a ‘Bespoke’ order. Please follow the link for more information about our Bespoke Range
A note on Lead Times for our Handcrafted Hats
- Lead times are variable depending on our current volume of new orders being received.
- Please note that our handcrafters fulfil orders on a first come first served basis.
- When new orders are received at our Hatting Workshop, they are entered into our making schedule in the next available position in the queue.
- Once your order reaches the front of the queue, it will take approximately 10 days to be handcrafted to order by our specialist hatting team at Herbert Johnson.
- The wait time for our handcrafted hats is normally between 2-8 weeks but please be aware that this can be subject to change.
- The wait time for our handcrafted custom bespoke orders may be longer depending on what materials & supplies may need to be especially ordered in to fulfil the order.
- If you would like to enquire about the current expected lead time for your order, please contact the hatting workshop directly via email@example.com
- If you are hoping to order your hat for a particular event, please ensure you make your order in plenty of time prior to your deadline. Please inform our hatting workshop directly if your order is time sensitive and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Postage & Packaging:
- Once ordered you will be notified of the lead time.
- Our hats are carefully packaged in cardboard postal boxes for dispatch internationally.
- We ship worldwide.
- We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country to which the item is to be posted.
- Postage costs may be included in the purchase price for some items.
Store your hat somewhere dry placed brim down or preferably in a hat box. We recommend using a soft bristled hat or clothes brush to care for your hat. Brush your hat counter clockwise to free any particles from the felt. Whilst we preshrink all our hats, under extreme moisture conditions the felt may still be vulnerable to shrinkage or losing its shape if not properly cared for. We advise against force drying your hat and it is best to allow it to dry naturally brim side down.