About our Special Edition Hat Boxes
A special limited edition design hat box, quality-crafted in Herbert Johnson's signature blue with platinum brand emblem. A true collector's piece to store one's treasured Herbert Johnson Hats.
About our Limited Edition Hat Brushes
These premium quality wooden hat brushes are crafted exclusively for Herbert Johnson by world renowned heritage brush makers, Kent Brushes, founded 1777 in London.
Expertly designed hat brush, quality-crafted and emblazoned with Herbert Johnson's iconic shield emblem. A true collector's piece and useful tool for caring for one's treasured hats.
To clean your fur felt hat, use a soft bristled hat brush. Brush the hat counter-clockwise to remove any dust and lint. Gently steaming and brushing your fur felt can help lift marks from the felt. For more advanced cleaning needs and repair work, please consult your hatter.
For the full hat care guide, please follow this link
Please note – These limited edition products have already been crafted and therefore no bespoke or custom adjustments are available.
These products are ready and available to ship straight away. Please contact email@example.com to check our current lead time for shipping this product.
- Lead times are variable depending on our current volume of new orders being received.
- Some products from our Paratus Collection, may already be crafted and ready to ship to order with short expected lead times. Please contact us for further information as required.
- Please note that our team fulfil orders ASAP on a first come first served basis.
- The wait time for processing our Paratus Collection product orders is normally between 7-14 days but please be aware that this can be subject to change.
- If you would like to enquire about the current expected lead time for your order, please contact the hatting workshop directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are hoping to order your item for a particular event, please ensure you make your order in plenty of time prior to your deadline. Please inform our hatting workshop directly if your order is time sensitive and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- All products are carefully packaged in cardboard postal boxes for dispatch internationally.
- If purchased separately, our innovative hat box may come to you flat packed and packaged in a protective outer box for transit.
- If a hat brush or accessory is purchased together with a hat, it will normally be shipped with the hat included inside the hat box, all within an outer protective shipping box for transit.
- If purchased with a hat that requires it, your hat box may include an additional foam support ring and/or card support tube as part of the packaging and postal process for your hat if required. If the box is purchased separately for a hat style that may require additional support within the hat box, a similar support ring can be created to the same specification from malleable card measuring 14cm wide and 76cm long and placed within the central hole in the box's support shelf. The edge of the card can be cushioned with bubble-wrap if required.
- Worldwide shipping available with DHL.
- Costs are calculated based on each product's weight and the intended country of dispatch.
- Purchase prices of some products include Postage costs.
- All prices shown on our website are inclusive of UK VAT.
- VAT Tax will be removed automatically at checkout for eligible international orders.
- If you are ordering from outside of the UK please expect your local customs office to charge Duty and Tax at the applicable rate for your country.