For this product from our ready-to wear Paratus Collection, please follow the following sizing advice...
Place the string or tape around your head above your ear and across the mid forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Measure your head exactly where you want the hat to sit. Measure in centimetres. If your measurement falls between sizes, round up to the nearest centimetre. It may help to either do this in the mirror or have someone to help for accuracy.
A professional measuring service is also offered at the SWAINE London Burlington Arcade store.
Our Panama hat ranges run small so we recommend ordering a size up from your head measurement.
Please note – These limited edition products have already been crafted and therefore no bespoke or custom adjustments are available.
Please be aware that as these these limited edition products have already been crafted and therefore no custom embossing options are available on these products.
These products are ready and available to ship straight away. Please contact email@example.com to check our current lead time for shipping this product.
- Lead times are variable depending on our current volume of new orders being received.
- Some products from our Paratus Collection, may already be crafted and ready to ship to order with short expected lead times. Please contact us for further information as required.
- Please note that our team fulfil orders ASAP on a first come first served basis.
- The wait time for processing our Paratus Collection product orders is normally between 7-14 days but please be aware that this can be subject to change.
- If you would like to enquire about the current expected lead time for your order, please contact the hatting workshop directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are hoping to order your hat for a particular event, please ensure you make your order in plenty of time prior to your deadline. Please inform our hatting workshop directly if your order is time sensitive and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Our hats are carefully packaged in simple white hat boxes within a cardboard postal boxes for dispatch internationally.
- Caps will be carefully packaged in a high quality cap box within a cardboard postal box.
- Accessories items will be packaged in double layer shipping boxes.
- We ship worldwide with DHL.
- We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country to which the item is to be posted.
- Postage costs may be included in the purchase price for some items.
- All prices shown on our website are inclusive of UK VAT.
- VAT Tax will be removed automatically at checkout for eligible international orders.
- If you are ordering from outside of the UK please expect your local customs office to charge Duty and Tax at the applicable rate for your country.